How can we help you?

We’re simply passionate about helping people and the world of immigration. So if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

What to do if you are stopped by ICE

Contact Us

Our Immigration Law Services

At our immigration law oofice we help people with green cards or legal permanent residency through family or work, US citizenship, domestic violence victims with VAWA, military family parole, H, E, R, P & L visas, and to stop deportation or removal from the U.S. We also reunite US citizens with their family members and loved ones abroad through K-1 Fiancée visas and consular processing.

Other services include deferred inspection interviews, bond hearings, criminal, provisional, fraud, hardship, and I-751 waivers after a divorce.

We also help with a stay of removal, Motion to Reopen, and appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and 9th Circuit Court appeals. 

Our law office started in Los Angeles before we moved to our current office in Monrovia, CA, 30 minutes outside of Downtown Los Angeles, where we continue to serve people from different parts of Southern California and beyond.

For your convenience we offer office, telephone and video appointments and meetings. Over the years, we have helped many people all over the U.S. and internationally and we welcome the opportunity to work with you.

En Español »