How can we help you?

We’re simply passionate about helping people and the world of immigration. So if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

What to do if you are stopped by ICE

Contact Us

Legal Permanent Residency – “Green Cards”

You can get a green card or US permanent residency through your marriage, family or employment. With U.S. legal permanent residency or ‘green cards’ you can live and work in the U.S. permanently.

Many of our clients get green cards by marriage, family or employment-based visa petitions. We have helped clients with many of the following immigrant visa petitions:

Here are some commonly used visas that we have processed for our clients:

Employment Based Immigration

  • Eb-1: Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Multinational Executives and Managers. If you fall into this category, you can apply for legal permanent residency and do not need to file a labor certification application.
  • EB-2: Workers with an exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business, or Workers with advanced degrees. If you are classified in this group, you will need to have a job offer from a potential employer who will file for PERM labor certification on your behalf.
  • EB-3: Skilled Workers and Professionals. If you are a worker with a bachelor’s degree, or a skilled worker with at least two years of training and experience, you can apply for legal permanent residency if you have a job offer and your potential employer completes the PERM labor certification process.
  • EB-4: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers If you are a minister of religion you are eligible to apply for permanent residency.
  • EB- 5: Investor Visa If you are a foreign investor in a new business enterprise, which creates employment for at least ten individuals, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency. An investment of $500,000 is required for “targeted employment areas” (specially designated rural or high unemployment areas). An investment of $1,000,000 is required for any other area.

Green Card Through Family & Family Immigration

You may obtain legal permanent residency through your US citizen parent or spouse, US citizen fiancé or your US citizen child 21 years or older. You may also apply for your green card or permanent residency through your Legal Permanent Resident spouse or parent.

We can help you apply for your green card through form I-485 Adjustment of Status, Fiancé visas and Consular Processing depending on your situation.

DV-1s -Diversity Visas

If you are from an eligible country, you may register for the Diversity Visa, which is commonly called the “Green Card Lottery”. Each year the Department of State selects names from a random drawing of applications. They keep about 50,000 visas available for diversity visa applicants annually. If selected, you may apply for your green card or legal permanent residency.

Same-Sex and LGBT Family Green Cards & Petitions

Lesbian and gay families can file for the following visas where suitable:

  • Green cards or Legal permanent residency based on marriage
  • Spousal Immigrant visas (processed at the U.S. consulate abroad)
  • Fiancé or Fiancée visa petitions
  • VAWA self-petitions as abused spouse of a US citizen or permanent resident spouse
  • Following-to-join petitions for spouses joining an immigrant who has just received their green card through employment or through another family member.
  • Same-sex spouses of non-immigrant visa applicants (e.g. F-2 visa for same sex spouse of an F-1 visa holder).
  • Eligibility to file waivers such as I-601A unlawful presence bar, misrepresentation, and criminal waivers of inadmissibility that need a qualifying spouse as a relative to apply;
  • Visas for step-children created by marriages, etc.

Our Process

Our goal is to work with you to solve potential problems and avoid unnecessary delay or denial. We evaluate your immigration history and background and whether you qualify to apply. With our experience we know the ever-changing laws and how best to present your case at a reasonable cost.

Contact us today: If you have questions about your case or need to file for permanent residency or a green card, please contact our law offices to speak to our attorney.

Let's talk

If you want to discuss your immigration questions or concerns, please contact us for an appointment.
En Español »