How can we help you?

We’re simply passionate about helping people and the world of immigration. So if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

What to do if you are stopped by ICE

Contact Us

Other immigration Services

We also help our clients with different immigration matters including special immigrant petitions, VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) and U visa petitions where necessary.

We assist with waivers for Form I-751 Petitions (Removal on Conditions of Residence) after a divorce so that you still get your permanent green card.

Please contact us to discuss how we can help you and your loved ones with immigration matters.

Our immigration law office also assists clients with different matters including but not limited to:

  • I-751 Petitions (Removal on Conditions of Residence)
  • VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) petitions
  • H-1b, R, E and L visas
  • Motions to Reopen
  • Special Immigrant petitions for widows and widowers
  • Deferred Inspection
  • Appeals at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) or Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
  • Various complex and simple immigration matters

Let's talk

If you want to discuss your immigration questions or concerns, please contact us for an appointment.
En Español »