How can we help you?

We’re simply passionate about helping people and the world of immigration. So if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

What to do if you are stopped by ICE

Contact Us

With Parole in Place you can remain in the US and get your green card if you are the spouse, child or parent of certain U.S. Armed Forces personnel or veterans.

What is Parole In Place?

Parole in Place (PIP) is an immigration benefit that lets you remain in the US if you have a qualified US Army or veteran spouse, parent or child in the U.S.

Can Parole in Place Help With My Illegal Entry?

Yes. A big advantage of Parole in Place is that if you qualify, you may be able to get your green card in the U.S., even if you did not enter the country legally.

Parole In Place also solves the problem of inadmissibility due to illegal entry into the U.S. which is useful for families that have crossed the border without inspection by the U.S. border officers.

It also helps you avoid the  unlawful presence 3 and 10-year bars. You can trigger these bars if you are undocumented or have overstayed your visa and you leave the U.S. to obtain a green card abroad.

Can Parole In Place Help With A Visa Overstay?

Parole in Place in not the best choice for a visa overstay. If you entered the US legally and overstayed your visa, you may apply for Deferred Action with the USCIS instead. You would also need a family relationship with a qualified Armed Forces member or veteran too.

What Do I need to Apply for Parole in Place?

To apply for Parole in Place you must show that you have the necessary family relationship with a member or veteran of the Armed forces. In addition, we like to include good reasons and documents to show why our clients want to remain here.

After a grant of Parole in Place, you will receive an I-94 card which serves as a parole or admission document.

If you qualify, you can now apply for a green card or Adjustment of Status here in the U.S.  You must still, however, satisfy all the other requirements for legal permanent residency or green cards.

Our law office has successfully obtained Parole in Place and green cards for spouses and widows so we know it can be helpful. 

Speak to An Immigration Lawyer

It is important to speak to an experienced immigration lawyer even if you have not decided to work with one. A lawyer can advise you on your chances of success and what may happen if your application is denied.

If you have been in removal or deportation proceedings, it is important to speak to your attorney before you file for Parole in Place or any immigration benefit. 

Notes: This information is of a general nature and is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult your attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.

Our Process

Our goal is to work with you to solve potential problems and avoid unnecessary delay or denial. We evaluate your immigration history and background, and whether you qualify to apply. With our experience we know the ever-changing laws and how best to present your case at a reasonable cost.

Contact us today: If you have questions about your case or need to file for Parole in Place, please contact our law offices to speak to our attorney.

Call Us

If you want to discuss your immigration questions or concerns, please contact us for an appointment.
En Español »