Your los angeles Immigration Attorney
Doreen A. Emenike
My name is Doreen A. Emenike and I want to thank you for stopping by to visit our website. Immigration law has been my passion my entire career. As an immigrant and immigration attorney I feel I am able to uniquely understand the concerns of my clients.
I really enjoy helping people resolve their immigration problems and seeing the relief they experience when we step in to help. I am admitted to practice law in California and am also admitted to the U.S. District Court (Central), and the U.S. Court of Appeals, (Ninth Circuit).
My membership in the American Lawyers Association (AILA) and the Immigration section of the Los Angeles County Bar association allow me to continue to learn new immigration laws, procedures and strategies. When I can I provide pro-bono legal counseling and information as a volunteer attorney with various local agencies serving the local community.
I appreciate your trust to provide the very best legal service that I can.
Our Memberships & Accreditations
- The California State Bar Association
- The U.S. Federal District Court-Central District of California
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- The American Immigration Lawyers’ Association (AILA), member
- Immigration Section, The Los Angeles County Bar Association, member