Deportation Defense

Do you want to stop the deportation or removal from the U.S. for you or someone you know?

Schedule Your Appointment Today

Office Hours 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)

We fight for our clients

Do you want to stop the deportation or removal from the U.S. for you or someone you know?

Where possible, we can help you stop your deportation or removal from the US, keep your green card or get your legal status in immigration court. 

Waivers and Other Ways To Stop Deportation From The U.S.

At our immigration law office we have helped many people  stop their deportation from the U.S. by filing many of the petitions or waivers listed below.

Some common ways to stop deportation are through waivers for inadmissibility, fraud or misrepresentation problems or criminal convictions including (s) 212 (c), 212 (h) waivers, and Cancellation of Removal.

Where our clients cannot apply for waivers, we also try to see if they are suitable to file for other administrative applications that will prevent their deportation. After this, we terminate or administratively close their cases. Examples of these applications include asylum and withholding of removal, deferred action, prosecutorial discretion, DACA, U visas, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), I-601A provisional waivers or filing for a green card through a qualified family member or a job.

After a Deportation or Removal Order

Sometimes people come to us after a final order of removal and we may file Motions to Reopen, Stays of Removal or appeals where necessary so that they can file a new suitable application.

We also you with appeals of denied cases when necessary with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Let's talk

If you want to discuss your immigration questions or concerns, please contact us for an appointment.

Our Experience

At our law office, we know that a person’s immigration situation can also affect their whole family and that each person’s case is different. So we work to understand our client’s particular problem and work with them to find out the best way to defend them in the immigration courts by reviewing their case to see if there are any waivers or pardons that can help them to remain in the U.S. legally.

Where we find a waiver or application that can help, we prepare all the necessary paperwork and documents, and file them with the immigration court and government agencies. 

We also help to prepare our clients for the hearings and attend them with them so that they can understand what is happening in their case, answer their questions. We have significant experience in handling Removal Proceedings and a high success rate.

Contact us today if you need to stop deportation or removal from the U.S. or  your deportation defense, please call our deportation attorney at (626) 256-8500.

Our Process

Our goal is to work with you to solve potential problems and avoid unnecessary delay or denial. We evaluate your immigration history and background to see if you qualify. We know the ever-changing laws and how best to present your case at a reasonable cost.

How we've Helped clients

A native of Mexico, Mr. H is a qualified French chef who hired our Law Offices to help him obtain a green card so that he could work in the U.S. legally at a Los Angeles area French restaurant. We filed his Labor Certification petition and after this was approved we successfully filed for his green card application.

Mr. R., a native of Belize and a U.S. citizen, had his first green card application denied when he had used a ‘notario’ or immigration consultant. After this, when Mr. R hired our law office for help our goal was to provide him with a fast, and successful process. In addition to taking care of all the problems which had led to his previous denial, we provided Mr. R with periodic updates regarding his daughter’s petition and addressed any questions or concerns that he had along the way. Eventually, Mr. R’s family visa petition was approved and his daughter was able to enter the U.S. legally as a legal permanent resident.
Ms. M had not filed her two minor sons’ I-751 petitions to Remove the Conditions of Residence before their legal residency cards (‘green cards’) expiration date. After she noticed that their green cards had expired, she contacted our law office to seek help for she was concerned that the USCIS would deport her children back to their native Philippines where they did not have anyone to care for them. After a thorough analysis of her case, we filed an I-751 petition with the USCIS with strong legal arguments in support of her sons’ late applications and good supporting documents. Their application was approved after a few months and the children were able to get their permanent green cards.

How to Get Temporary Proof Of Your Legal Residency

Here is a summary of how to get temporary proof of your legal residency status from the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). 1. How
Read More →

USCIS Extends The Covid-19 Flexible Reply Time For RFEs, NOIDs, etc.

Due to Covid-19, the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) extends the flexible reply time to respond to Requests For Evidence (RFE), Notice of Intent
Read More →
En Español »